Friday

The Anarchist Cookbook



The Politics of Puke

I like to eat a lot. As in I like to eat frequently and I like to eat a lot of food. But sometimes I vomit after I eat. Now the humans take my food away after I've only had a few bites. Check. This is their strategy, to help me "digest the food" so I won't puke as much. But since I know they're always going to pull the food away, now I eat really really REALLY fast. Check Mate. It's basic game theory. Now I puke even more. I mean, what the fuck, right?



So until they let me vote, this is the way I express my dissatisfaction with the "way things are." As they take away my right to eat as I like--fast and furious--I now I puke fast and furious. For each action from above, there is a counter reaction. So I say, puke on my kindred souls. It's your body, which they can never control.

No comments:

Followers