Friday

What is "The Puke"?

What is "The Puke"?

What is the puke? Is there a difference in these two sentences? What is "the puke" and what is the puke?

I spend nights wondering to myself what is my puke?

What do I spend my nights wondering? Sometimes knowledge is not so straightforward as one might like... but, in the end, it is generally illuminating.

I grow sad in this un-knowledge I know so deeply.. this puke, my puke... our puke.

You, as people, may smirk at my pukedness or my puckilasciousness.. but you do not understand that this is my firm rejection of what you offer me. Plate after plate.. day after day.. so how do we meet "in the tween" as they say (do they say this... am I creating this?)?

Yet, you know deep down that my puke is your puke.. that it is we who puke together. We are puking at once as one. We are making love metaphorically, literally, pukedly... disgustingly... and this weight winds us together and sinks us to the bottom (and to the top, the very top) of the most beautiful spire.

And in this pool of puke, our puke.. we will wallow and make a new world. Or, I hope we shall make this new world.

Will you join me? Will you join Pudgie?

PUKE! PUKE! PUKE!

No comments:

Followers